Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Why Guns and Gardening

Guns, not long ago, were an integral part of my life, albeit a disappointing one. I think Gardening is filling that void. Guns will always be a part of my life; I will always have one regardless of the consequences if the future chooses to impede certain freedoms.

Why was the gun a disappointment? As a child and through my adolescence I always thought I would be a warrior. Unfortunately, when I went on that path I realized a warrior has to have something to believe in. I met great friends along the way, friendships that will never be broken. I learned amazing skills, it propelled me to where I am now, but I don’t put any stock into ideologies. Call a spade a spade, if you sugarcoat shit it’s still going to taste like a butthole. I will always be a warrior, but only for the things I truly believe in, I’ve come to find that even the truth can be compromised. Nothing in life should be blindly followed, if so then you deserve your fate.

And now the Garden. If I could be anywhere right now it would be there. It allots me a since of peace I haven’t known since I was taking pictures, short the adventures though.

I planted on the full moon last week. I already have sprouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment